“Clear and simply articulated planning, set by priority and a good dose of common sense.”
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
I don’t much care where –
Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.”
Alice in Wonderland between Alice and the Cheshire cat
Arguably the most important element of the marketing process, your strategy and planning provides a clear articulation of “where you want to get to” with an understanding as to WHY. The direction your marketing strategy takes depends upon the business goals and ambitions. Where are you starting from and where do you need to be?
The Twist approach breaks down even the most sophisticated planning into simple tasks. Then we overlay a common sense approach, matching ambition to activity plan and blend this with the expert knowledge you have about your business.
- Clearly defined, achievable, measurable plans.
- New ideas, industry insight and delivery experience, fuelling fresh thinking.
- A focus on both quick wins and longer term sustained success.
- Skills, tech and process reviews. Identifying gaps and recommending solutions.
- Alignment across business objectives, customer insight and marketing approaches.